cc-au - Re: [cc-au] getting the word out via Myspace

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: andrew garton <ag AT apc.org.au>
  • To: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-au] getting the word out via Myspace
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:05:59 +1000

Hi Jamison,

I'm interested in what you've been doing, but not necessarily interested in the opt-out of APRA project. Reforms within APRA, YES! Time of course is an issue... :)

-ag.

Jamison Young wrote:
Hi List,

About 8 months ago I started to send out friends requests to music artists based in Australia via myspace- letting artists know about creative commons.

myspace link http://www.myspace.com/optoutofapra
weblink http://www.optapra.net

Around 3500 bands around australia accepted friends request, of these artists over 100 have written "i support reforms for APRA".

Does anyone have time to help with this?

best,
Jamison

Creative Commons Australia
affiliate of the Creative Commons international initiative

http://creativecommons.org.au

to send to this list email cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

Keep up to date: View our events calendar at
http://creativecommons.org.au/calendar or subscribe using XML, HTML or iCal

Show your support: be our friend on Myspace, http://myspace.com/ccaustralia,
join our group on Facebook,
http://qutedu.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5123568444 or view our Flickr photo