cc-au - [cc-au] CC Australia on twitter

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: elliott bledsoe <elliott AT creativecommons.org.au>
  • To: "iCommons.au mailing list" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-au] CC Australia on twitter
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 13:16:21 +1000

Title: CC Australia on twitter
if you’re a twitter user you can now follow updates live from the Creative Commons Australia office. we'll be using this space as a collaborative tool to inform people about what’s happening with cc around australia, for gathering feed back, opening up dialogue and as a tool during our conferences and events.

follow us now at http://twitter.com/ccAustralia

_elliott

elliott bledsoe
project officer

part of the Creative Commons worldwide initiative

+61 7 3138 9597
0433328462
elliott AT creativecommons.org.au
http://creativecommons.org.au

my cc blog: http://ccelliott.blogspot.com

Research into Creative Commons in Australia is funded by the ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation under the ccClinic and the CC and Open Content Licensing (OCL) Models research program. www.cci.edu.au

Do you really need to print this email? Think about the environment before you do. Green is the new Black!

  • [cc-au] CC Australia on twitter, elliott bledsoe, 06/02/2008