cc-au - [cc-au] mayer + bettle cc info animation sequel

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Elliott Bledsoe <e.bledsoe AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-au] mayer + bettle cc info animation sequel
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:53:15 +1000

Creative Commons Australia is excited to announce that we are planning to
create a sequel animation film to the (in)famous CC Mayer and Bettle
animation (http://creativecommons.org.au/animation_train) that has been so
popular. The new film will again be made as part of the QUT Smart Train
project, http://train.qut.edu.au

The first film focused on how to use CC material. This film will focus on how
to license your content under Creative Commons. We're really keen for
feedback on what people thing should be included in the sequel. What
information do you want to know more about?

you can read more about the sequel at
http://ccelliott.blogspot.com/2007/12/mayer-bettle-sequel.html

ideas and comments are welcome, please add them as comments to the blog entry
or on the ccau facebook group,
http://qutedu.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=4429&uid=5123568444