cc-au - Re: [Cc-au] License PDFs are damaged

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Evan Read <eread AT optusnet.com.au>
  • To: Nic Suzor <nic AT suzor.com>
  • Cc: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org, Jonathan Mitchell <jonathanmitchell AT mac.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-au] License PDFs are damaged
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:34:20 +1000

Well, they certainly work for me.

Thanks.

Nic Suzor wrote:

Hi Jonathan,

The drafts on the .au and the main cc site were updated last week. Try
refreshing the page and downloading them again.

Download pages are:
* http://creativecommons.org.au/materials.html
* http://creativecommons.org/worldwide/au/

Direct links to the drafts:
* 'Clean' licence:
http://creativecommons.org.au/materials/CC-BY-NC-SA-AUV0-3I-CLEAN.pdf
* Annotated licence:
http://creativecommons.org.au/materials/CC-BY-NC-SA-AUV0-3I-ANNOT.pdf
* Marked-up compared to US licence:
http://creativecommons.org.au/materials/CC-BY-NC-SA-AUV0-3I-MARKUP.pdf

If you still have problems, let me know and I'll send you through some
copies from here.

Regards,

Nic Suzor
cc.au team

Jonathan Mitchell [Fri Dec 03, 2004 at 02:25:37PM +0000]:

As a previous reader noted, the license drafts for download are damaged and
cannot be opened. Does anyone have 'clean' copies?
Jonathan
--
Jonathan Mitchell QC

Work telephone/mobile: 0773 963 9343
Faculty internal mobile extension: 3349
Fax to laptop: 0870 124 8222
Business address: Advocates Library, Parliament House, Edinburgh EH1 1RF,
Scotland
DX ED 549302, Edinburgh 36; Legal Post LP3, Edinburgh 10

Website: http://www.jonathanmitchell.info

Home address: 30 Warriston Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 5LB, Scotland.
Home telephone: 0131 557 0854.

This message, and any attachments, may contain legally privileged material
and are confidential to the intended recipient.

Please note that my clerk is Iain Murray; tel. 0131 260 5697; fax 0131 220
2654; e-mail murraystable AT advocates.org.uk . Instructions as counsel should
unless otherwise notified be channelled via him.