cc-au - [Cc-au] Timing

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Brian Fitzgerald <bf.fitzgerald AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-au] Timing
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:30:39 +1000

On timing, let us try and be flexible yet timely. We do not want to discourage feedback that will make the licence stronger however the longer we take to finish this draft phase the longer it takes to start the implementation phase. If people have not managed to feedback on the licence by the end of April then they should let us know and we will see how we go from there. It may be that we need to spend more time seeking feedback during May or thereafter. Thanks

Professor Brian Fitzgerald
Head of School of Law
Queensland University of Technology

2 George Street
Brisbane Qld 4000
email: bf.fitzgerald AT qut.edu.au
ph: 61 7 38642710
CRICOS No: 00213J

  • [Cc-au] Timing, Brian Fitzgerald, 03/29/2004