cc-au - [Cc-au] Some very big picture comments

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Kimberlee Weatherall <k.weatherall AT unimelb.edu.au>
  • To: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-au] Some very big picture comments
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:03:51 +1100

Hi,

Thanks for the presentations last night (in Melbourne). I've made some very big picture comments, or queries - but I deliberately put them on my blog (http://weatherall.blogspot.com), since I figure such really big picture stuff isn't really what this Discussion Board is about. Soon, I hope, I'll have some more detailed comments on the current state of the contracts.

Kim Weatherall

  • [Cc-au] Some very big picture comments, Kimberlee Weatherall, 03/24/2004