baslinux - Re: [BL] Links2ssl and GMail

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT SDF.ORG>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Links2ssl and GMail
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 02:22:12 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 25 Feb 2014, TLMaiden AT aol.com wrote:

I used to be able to use Google Mail with Links2ssl. Now it doesn't seem
to work. Have they changed something? Is there a "work around"?

In BL2, I just logged in with a links2-1pre28-java-svgalib-ssl that I compiled for BL2 with minimal javascript, svgalib, and ssl support (but no X support).

1.2 pre 28 was the last version with javascript.

Links 2.1 pre20 also works, and links 2.2 without javascript.

An older delilinux links2 without ssl support says I have cookies disabled.

Every other links2 I tried except the one for BL3 (which requires BL3 x11) has let me sign in.

What specifically does not work for you?

lynx also works.

I recall choosing the older simpler interface (no css?).

Sindi Keesan