baslinux - Re: [BL] account fixed?

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT SDF.ORG>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] account fixed?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 14:36:07 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011, sindi keesan wrote:

and resubscribed at SDF.ORG (which sometimes shows up as sdf.org)

If this posting arrives, the fix worked, and anyone else using
sdf.lonestar.org = sdf.org = freeshell.org should do the same.

I just got two copies of this posting at sdf (though I got confirmation that I had deleted both my two old sdf.lonestar accounts - I would have expected either only one copy, or three copies), and the header From is my actual email address. Stephen, should I try to change this myself (to avoid spam) or is this something you do for new accounts?

I also wrote someone at sdf asking them to notify everyone by email next time they are changing the outgoing email address header.