baslinux - [BL] BL list problem

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT grex.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] BL list problem
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:07:30 -0400 (EDT)

Sent from my new BL account (which at present can only be accessed via an sdf shell account).

The problem appears to be that I am registered @freeshell.org and the mails from there are now being sent out from @SDF.ORG, in other words, something happened at sdf.lonestar.org = freeshell.org to change the outgoing mail headers from freeshell.org to SDF.ORG.