baslinux - Re: [BL] BasLinux Digest, Vol 97, Issue 13

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasLinux Digest, Vol 97, Issue 13
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 04:58:34 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Hi Steven:

I have to use dialup at the house and one thing I found very
helpful was using an add on utility in firefox that allows you to run
with no images and then view the ones you want with one click. It is
called show-hide images.

There is also an ImgLikeOpera add-on which does the same thing.
Or you can use Opera itself and click on an image to load it.

Please delete irrelevant parts of a thread when you reply - they
are online for people to view.