baslinux - Re: [BL] Lilo on boot CD?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Lilo on boot CD?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:27:40 -0800 (PST)

Bootable BL ISO. A ISO image of BL 3.32 exists. It used to be on a site on
Geocities but when Geocities was taken down the image, along with many other
useful support files for BL was moved to roflcopter.homelinux.net. This is
(or was) another free hosted site (like Geocities) and apparently just as
reliable, the files are gone. If there is somewhere safe to upload to I can
probably upload the BL3.32 ISO there. The ISO is zipped. FYI there is also
a BL2.1 ISO if anyone is interested.

--- On Tue, 11/16/10, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>