baslinux - Re: [BL] A small secure sshd package

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] A small secure sshd package
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:40:22 +0000 (UTC)

I compiled dropbear 0.49 and posted it and other programs at
http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl

I posted a uclibc and a glibc225 version.

You can compile 0.52 yourself from source code:
http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/dropbear.htm (or html?)

Smaller than ssh. Dropbear server, dbclient client. I tested the server once over a local network connection. Version 0.49 and later have a security fix. Look in the archives for info on how I compiled it.
Use Steven's busybox because I did something wrong in mine related to passwords.

Sindi Keesan