baslinux - Re: [BL] Mplayer: ".flv" files from YouTube

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Mplayer: ".flv" files from YouTube
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:39:16 -0200

I do that all the time. I don't have an internet connection home
(except my cell phone) so I go to the library and find the video then
copy the url then go to one of the download-you-tube places you can
find them with google and save the video on my usb-pen go home then i
usually have to change the name from filename to filename.flv and
then I con play the video with mplayer. I compiled mplayer my self but
it has no extra codec only the standart packages /mikkel