baslinux - Re: [BL] busybox 1.01 ftpput help file is wrong

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] busybox 1.01 ftpput help file is wrong
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:10:15 +0200

Could you explain how to modify BL3 2-floppy so Samir can create his own upxed variant for faster old computers, maybe including ftp and ftpd?

Last night I tried it myself, and I succeed to rebuild the floppies with all the programs you asked added (ftp, ftpd, vfat.o, ntfs.o) and the rest was compressed with UPX 2.01.
Unfortunantely some compressed programs resulted in segmentation fault. I will try again with other versions of UPX and if I success, I will post the explaination how to do it.

Samir