baslinux - Re: [BL] tcc and gcc now downloadable

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] tcc and gcc now downloadable
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 23:59:25 +0200

baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:
Samir wrote:

I created my site with addons for BasicLinux

http://www.geocities.com/megaribi//BasicLinuxAdditions.html

Currently uploaded:
upx, tcc, gcc, lexbison, nasm, gawk, p2c,f2c, bc, pari-gp, arena and spice2.
I downloaded tcc.tgz and installed it. It worked to compile the
relatively simple program base64.

When I uninstalled it (removepkg, in BL2) it removed /usr/lib/crt*.o, which I had to put back from glibc package. The other files seem to be specific to tcc. I thought removepkg was supposed to not remove files used by other packages.

Well, I put crt files into tcc package. Slackware packaging is not very advanced.