baslinux - Re: [BL] word wrap editor

  • From: "mikkel meinike" <mimeini AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] word wrap editor
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:39:48 +0200

He

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, I wrote this question about CLI and word wrap. I
tested a lot and ended up with the result that "AE" (Anthony's Editor)
was the best thing I could get for CLI for my taste. I successfully
moved over "AE" from 'Mulinux' (lib5) to BL 3. I have made a small
page on "AE" use, installation and configuration.

http://www.home.no/mlinux/ae.htm

In that same mail conversation I also promised to do a small homepage
about 'groff'. Well I still think that groff is under overestimate as
a word processor. It can run under CLI and it is more capable than
Abiword in terms of layout and typesetting, but sins my work is wary
graphic orientated direct PostScript is even more capabel so I changed
my plans and made a homepage about direct PostScript instead.

http://www.home.no/mlinux

/Mikkel