baslinux - Re: [BL] Use glibc2.3 binaries on BL3 (was: netpbm)

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Use glibc2.3 binaries on BL3 (was: netpbm)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:01:19 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, mikkel meinike wrote:

On 10/29/05, sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, mikkel meinike wrote:

I posted the entire 1.6MB package for libc5, which contains everything
that is in the list that I sent you. Ron copied it to his site, which is
faster than mine. So you can download the whole package from his site

Yes, Yes, yes now I hav found it I couldent find it, I found only the
older pacages that I allready have but now I hav found it.

It was not there until recently, after you asked for it and I uploaded it and Ron copied it. Probably you did not understand this from our recent postings. I will try to write more clearly.

If you have a dial-up (slow) connection I am willing to send you
a few individual files. Send me the list of files (don't post to the BL
list, just to me).

No that will be no problem it vil take about 15 min I can do som clean
up in that time :-)

Thanks
/Mikkel