baslinux - Re: [BL] Orinoco Gold Classic

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: jvalcher AT gmail.com, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Orinoco Gold Classic
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 20:50:18 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Jeffrey Valcher wrote:

I did everything you told me to do a while ago concerning the card:

-substituted zimage with bzimage
-edited lilo.conf to boot bzimage
-put orinoco_cs into /lib/modules/2.2.16/pcmcia

but when I run cardmgr -o -v it says:
'no pcmcia driver in /proc/devices'

The 'driver' is the modules that are inserted by a script 'start'.
First type at the prompt:

/etc/pcmcia/start

If you want to use pcmcia devices every time you boot linux, you can add the above line to /etc/rc

How do I edit this? Do I also have to edit fstab?

Jeffrey