baslinux - Using libc5 programs in BL2 (netpbm) Re: BL streaming MP3, was Re: [BL] Re: broken windows needs replacing

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Using libc5 programs in BL2 (netpbm) Re: BL streaming MP3, was Re: [BL] Re: broken windows needs replacing
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:05:58 +0000 (UTC)

I wonder how we got so far off subject.

On subject, now that I have installed the full wget, it is counting all the bytes for me
while I play wdav with wget -O - http://|mpg123 -

A friend who tried straight mpg321 without wget said it stopped playing after 10 minutes, so wget is not the cause of this.

I am getting lovely quality mono sound with a 45333 connection, much better than the not-so-local radio (which I also play in mono for somewhat less hiss) and three of the five stations do not play the Met. Opera Saturday afternoon like all three of our stations here do, and in addition four of them don't play All Things Considered at 4, but rather music! I am listening to some violin and piano music (Brahms) while typing this email (it adds a bit of lag).