baslinux - AW: AW: [BL] keyboard doesn`t work properly connected to SunOS 5.6

  • From: "Marcus Mundt" <Marcus.Mundt AT forsa.de>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: AW: AW: [BL] keyboard doesn`t work properly connected to SunOS 5.6
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:42:12 +0200

Thanks again for your advice. I read the Keyboard-and-Console-HOWTO but it
seems to be a very complex topic. Now I will read the next two.

Is it possible to copy the linux termcap entry in BL3 into the sunos 5.6
termcap entry???
Or do I have to expect fatal erros.

Can I write the termcap entry by myself or will that require a lot more
knowledge?