baslinux - [BL] why I stopped participating in this email list

  • From: <keesan2 AT cyberspace.org>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [BL] why I stopped participating in this email list
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:52:53 -0400 (EDT)

I know I promised to put together a pentium with more than a 125M hard
drive to try out the various programs people have suggested but I cannot
do it for a while because I don't have the strength or energy. In case
you missed me is it because of health problems. Since April I have had
assorted odd symptoms which blood tests surprisingly revealed to be
lymphoma of the spleen. I was mostly bedridden, spent 10 days in the
hospital being fixed up and tested and am now on chemotherapy and will not
have the energy to do Linux for a bit longer. Apart from needing to gain
back 20 pounds (10 kg) or more I am feeling a lot better. Hospitals don't
let you sleep.

Anyway, how do I get off this mailing list so my small mailbox here won't
fill up? I get 1M total and don't have the energy to be reading and
deleting mails.