baslinux - [BL]

  • From: Ernesto Celis <celise AT Prodigy.Net.mx>
  • To: dlopez AT fagorelectronica.es, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL]
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 13:52:24 -0500

> Para el teclado, me descargué el keymaps.tgz de
slackware,
> lo instalé con el comando correspondiente en
/etc/keymap/
> y en /etc/profile incluí la línea
> loadmap < /etc/keymap/es.map

David, no encontre por ningún lado en el CD de slackware
7.1 loadmap y taapoco es.map. Pero la configuración con
kbd.tgz parece ser la mejor opción, aunque todavia no lo
termino de configurar, tal vez hoy lo haga.

Thanks too for who gave me a link for kmap.tgz, but this
does not work for me, some keys not work properly (backspace
and others) and i can't type "ñ". Sorry i don't remember
who was.

A few days ago, Diego ask for help to translate BL to
spanish, i'm not a programer, i'm a web designer, and i see
in the Diego's spanish web site he need some help to
translate the FAQ and other pages of BL english web site. If
he likes i can do that job and him can use his valuable time
to translate the BL distribution. At the moment i have
available space in a web server of the Universidad
Autónoma de Tamaulipas wich i use for the Radio
Universidad web site. I can arrange about 2 Gb here to a BL
mirror site in México to download BL, and if it seems well
to Diego, i can put a copy of his web site translation.
Maybe later i can be able to publish an ftp site too.
At the moment BL 1.8 the special 4mb RAM packages and BL
2.03 are avaible to download in my server the url is
http://radiouni.uat.mx/basiclinux

Thanks for BL (i'm learnig a lot with BL) and for your help
too.
Ernesto

celisdelafuente AT hotmail.com
celise AT prodigy.net.mx