baslinux - Re: [BL] flwriter

  • From: JP Piers ( drinou ) <f5nlg AT tiscali.fr>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] flwriter
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:28:21 +0000

Hi,

for me it works on Drinou-Linux and also in Sonnyou-Linux who ar both based
on slack 7.1

I havent tried it on TerminalX who is slack 7.1 based but with busybox like
BL2 i will do it asap !

I will certainly do a MiniX 8 bits with xd640 who include flwriter and other
goodies.

Jean-Philippe

le Thu, 1 May 2003 10:53:50 -0400