b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Configuring the new Hebrew forum for e-mail

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: C L <sigebryht AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Configuring the new Hebrew forum for e-mail
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:00:45 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,

Could you send some instructions (or a link with instructions) on how to set up phpBB messages to go to e-mail (or whatever the system is that you use)?

That sounds like a very useful Configuration.

Sincerely,

Chris Lovelace

I have configured my MUA to read phpBB messages through RSS; I find this superior to reading them as emails.
Perhaps we can do something similar with yours. Are you using Mutt 1.4.2.2i?

Ken

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Religious Studies
2329 Notre Dame Avenue, 409 Nicholson Tower
St. Francis Xavier University
Antigonish, NS  B2G 2W5
Canada
(902)867-2265
kpenner AT stfx.ca

  • [b-hebrew] Configuring the new Hebrew forum for e-mail, C L, 09/29/2013