b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] ALL MEMBERS: Sign your posts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] ALL MEMBERS: Sign your posts
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 13:25:58 +0000

Petr,

You'll have to take my word that I'm not working for the NSA, FBI, IRS, or any data collecting agency. It's policy at B-Hebrew for members posting to the list to include their first and last name. We don't ask for any credit card details, street addresses, or next of kin—just the name you use in public. It's a courtesy to others to know with whom they are dealing.

PS – How do we know YOU are not working for the NSA?

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
Sydney, Australia