b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] , cultic calendar, shanah

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Chris Watts <dekruidnootjes AT eircom.net>
  • To: JimStinehart AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] , cultic calendar, shanah
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:10:49 +0100
On 23 Jul 2013, at 15:39, JimStinehart AT aol.com wrote:

But in fact, e-v-e-r-y stated age in the
Patriarchal narratives is way too old to be believable,

===This is basically your objection Jim. And I am not aware that any rabbinical literature alludes to your theories here (please feel free to correct me), What about the 70 years in babylon, the 430 years in Egypt and the list goes on, do you then divide these up into 'shannahsssss'?=======

Chris Watts
Ireland