b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ecclesiastes 6:9 ³better than going ??²

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ecclesiastes 6:9 ³better than going ??²
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:33:57 -0800

George:

Sorry, but I looked up every verse you listed, read verses around each example to make sure of contexts, to make sure that not one of your examples refers to any use of “appetite” that I have previously ever seen..

This is also how I determined the definitions that I include in my dictionary.

Karl W. Randolph.