b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Please crop your meassages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Please crop your meassages
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:22:03 +0200

Dear all,

A few minutes ago I manually approved a message that the system rejected because it exceeded the size that the system is set for. I approved the message just so that you could all see what I'm referring to. While it is convenient to keep the relevant parts of the previous post, please delete any material that is not needed.

Thank y'all,

Yigal Levin,

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew