b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Plural -WN ending

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew list <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Plural -WN ending
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 20:34:40 +0100

Karl,

in my study of the Hebrew patterns I found none which ends in -WN and is built up on a ע"ע root.
Take a look here:

http://www.oham.net/out/PS-d/PS-d1157.html
http://www.oham.net/out/PS-d/PS-d1158.html
http://www.oham.net/out/PS-d/PS-d1159.html
http://www.oham.net/out/PS-d/PS-d1160p.html
And my research covers (remember it, please) till 9,000 (I say: nine thousand) patterns.

Kind regards from

Pere Porta
(Barcelona, Catalonia, Northeastern Spain)