b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Bulla Inscription

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Bulla Inscription
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:31:00 +0000

Nothing more to add than what's on my blog (withmeagrepowers.wordpress.com)
and the news sites.

GEORGE ATHAS
Director of Postgraduate Studies,
Sydney, Australia

From: "Bryant J. Williams III"
<bjwvmw AT com-pair.net<mailto:bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 21:51:42 -0800
To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org<mailto:b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>>
Subject: [b-hebrew] Bulla Inscription

Dear List,

Below is reference an article by our George Athas.
Below are also the articles from Abnormal Interest and original article from
Maariv (for Modern Hebrew readers) with corresponding links.

Now, George, anything else you can tell us?

Rev/ Bryant J. Williams III