b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] 15th Annual E-Lister's Meeting at San Francisco SBL

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] 15th Annual E-Lister's Meeting at San Francisco SBL
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 01:40:38 +0200

The only way is to join SBL: http://www.sbl-site.org/ will have all the
information that you need. Look under meetings and you'll see the dates and
venues of the next ten years' meetings. But this is where Karl's "paywall"
kicks in: $80 for annual membership, $150-250 to just register for the
meeting, and that's before travel and housing. Not cheap. For those in the
academy, these are "business expenses". For anyone else, just expenses.

Yigal