b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hello. I just joined.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • Cc: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hello. I just joined.
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:41:53 +0200

Welcome, Shelly!
Yes, listen at what Yigal says.
Remark: on August... many of us are on our annual or summer holidays. I
myself start them next Monday till...... the 28th.
But... be patient, please.
Within its deficiencies... this list is a very good one. This is, at least,
my feeling...
By the way, Shelly, what is your level of biblical Hebrew? From 0 to 10...
where would you place yourself? Say... in the midst?

Be heartly welcome and be trustful! We are serious people.

Pere Porta
(Barcelona, Catalonia, Northeastern Spain)