b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Help in Reading Hebrew Script in List Messages: 2 Suggestions

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dewayne Dulaney <dewayne.dulaney AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Help in Reading Hebrew Script in List Messages: 2 Suggestions
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:42:39 -0500

!שלום

The moderators suggested I pass the following on to list members who
may have had the same problem with reading Hebrew script in the list
messages as I used to have. This only applies to those who receive the
list messages in the Digest version.

If reading the Hebrew script is important to you (it is to me), the
best solution is to switch to the regular version of the list
messages. This version displays Hebrew script well, while the Digest
one does not, for whatever reason.

The next best solution, if you want to keep getting the Digest
version, is to check for the messages with Hebrew script in the
archives. Hebrew displays well there also. If you see words or phrases
displayed as question marks in list messages, most likely there was
Hebrew script used in the original message.

Dewayne Dulaney
--
"In the world you will have trouble. But, be brave! I have defeated the
world!"

My Bible blogs: http://my.opera.com/Loquor/blog/ and
http://hasopher.preachersfiles.com/

  • [b-hebrew] Help in Reading Hebrew Script in List Messages: 2 Suggestions, Dewayne Dulaney, 05/04/2011