b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Practice in Biblical Hebrew Composition and Communication

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dewayne Dulaney <dewayne.dulaney AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Practice in Biblical Hebrew Composition and Communication
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 02:14:24 -0600

Twitter does do Hebrew, so if you want to try this with me (BH for
now, not modern) there, my username is ddulaney.

Dewayne Dulaney

--
"In the world you will have trouble. But, be brave! I have defeated the
world!"

My Bible blogs: http://my.opera.com/Loquor/blog/ and
http://hasopher.preachersfiles.com/

  • Re: [b-hebrew] Practice in Biblical Hebrew Composition and Communication, Dewayne Dulaney, 03/01/2011