b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] sorry

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Isaac Fried <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] sorry
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:14:50 +0100

Unless you're able to clearly show how this is useful, this is, Isaac,
poorly helpful.
You have a tree: one trunk and several branches.

Saying that this branch and this other branch have the same basic stem...
helps us very little. Because branches are very different --even quite
different- from each other.

Please, if I'm not right show how and why I'm wrong.
Give some examples, please!

Pere Porta