b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] kevin on irish

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] kevin on irish
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 04:58:27 +0200

People,

The "Hebrew is dead" thread has been closed, and this applies to sub-threads
under different subject lines as well. And, this is not a list for discussing
modern Hebrew. It can be used to clarify or compare, but its development
compared to Irish is to far afield.

And do all have a good 20ll CE/AD or whatever.

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew