b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Transliteration Font for Hebrew on the Mac

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kenneth Litwak <javajedi2 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Transliteration Font for Hebrew on the Mac
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:14:24 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to find some information for a professor at my school. He has
been working on a book, and has used SPAtlantis for transliteration of
Hebrew. Unfortunately, he has changed MAC platforms to the latest one (I'm
not a Mac user myself so please don't ask me to tell you more--I'm only
trying to assist). Apparently, due to changes in Mac architecture over time,
the font doesn't show up correctly. I don't see an SBL Unicode font for
transliteration. Can anyone suggest how to make the SPAtlantis font show up
properly on a current Mac? Thanks.

Ken