b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Eve and the Hivites

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Eve and the Hivites
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 23:26:47 +0000

Jim,

I think one of your earlier emails (a few hundred emails ago?) explained your
beliefs differently. I think you used to say that the patriarchal narratives
were written by someone in the court of some Egyptian leader or something
like that and that person purposely wrote the stories out in a way to cover
what the stories were really about. I can't check hundreds of emails to prove
this. Maybe if your ideas were in a book or organized on a site people could
understand what you are trying to say. It is very confusing because your
ideas are spread out over hundreds of emails.

Kenneth Greifer