b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] NGD neged *nagad

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Isaac Fried <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • To: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] NGD neged *nagad
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:29:40 -0400

Au contraire, I also read Le-KOL, the schwa ("MA" or "NAX" it is the same to me) not withstanding, in unison with KOL AM ISRAEL, as they want to habitually do to all OTIYOT Ha-SHIMUSH B K L M.
I just looked up the Hebrew text to make sure it is עמו and not עממו as you write it.

Isaac Fried, Boston University