b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] learning biblical hebrew best technology

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: richard watson <richard.watson15425 AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] learning biblical hebrew best technology
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:58:10 -0400

Good afternoon listers,
my name is Richard Watson. I am currently serving a presbyterian
church as a lay pastor in the pcusa.
Over the last year I have found an accredited seminary which will
offer an online m.div degree. As part of this degree, I will need to
take both greek and hebrew.
I am visually impaired and use both a braille display as well as the
jaws screen reader. I am interested in talking to people who use these
kinds of technology for studying both greek and hebrew.
Also what types of texts did you find helpful and how did you access
them if they were in printed form?

Thank you for any advice on thesematters.
rick