b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Hexapla's second column?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ratson Naharadama <yahoo-arch AT heplist.com>
  • To: Petr Tomasek <tomasek AT etf.cuni.cz>, "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org >> \"b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org\"" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Hexapla's second column?
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:04:14 -0600

Petr wrote:
> could, someone please point me,
> if there are any other edition
> of the Hexapla with it's second column?

I, too, would be interested in this; I've searched around on many occasions without any success. To me, the second column would be the most interesting column to examine, but it seems it is the most frequently left out column in printings and files regarding the Hexapla.

It seems pretty much as difficult to find this as it is to find a electronic file containing the Samaritan Pentateuch.

--
Ratson Naharädama
Denver, Colorado