b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Fw: Re: Fw: Re: Reading Jehovah in Psalm 16:2 and in Psalm 110:1 ]

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: davedonnelly1 AT juno.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Fw: Re: Fw: Re: Reading Jehovah in Psalm 16:2 and in Psalm 110:1 ]
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 21:14:17 +0300

At last you are finally showing what your agenda is. It would have made
discussions a lot easier if you just came out with it and said it straight
from the start wouldn't it?

In answer to your question I have no problem with Yeho and Yahu deriving
from Yehowah or Yahuwah but this provokes more questions than it answers. We
now have Yeho versus Yahu.

James Christian