b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] El-Paran

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] El-Paran
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 09:57:55 +0300

Come on George. Let it go a few more days. We finally managed to turn Jim's
theories into an interesting and linguistically based discussion. Besides,
I've been looking deeper into this and I don't think we have quite reached a
stalemate yet. There is still a lot to be said about the words El and Paran
that could bring more light to the discussion.

James Christian