b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Sodom's Historical Sin: Etymology and Geography

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: JimStinehart AT aol.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Sodom's Historical Sin: Etymology and Geography
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:02:02 +0000

As I suspected. Yet another waste of time bothering to scan read your reply
to see if you had addressed the real issue. Just in case you missed the real
issue I'll repeat it in more simple terms in the hope that this time you
form a reply to it:

BEGINNING OF ISSUE
The account relates that the place was fertile before the destruction.
Context clearly indicates that this is no longer the case because of Yhwh's
intervention. You are not identifying an area in need of an explanation for
why it is now desolate and no longer fertile.
END OF ISSUE

I do hope your next post will acknowledge and even attempt to make a
response to this issue.

James Christian