b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Psalm 22:17 better explanation of alternative translation

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Psalm 22:17 better explanation of alternative translation
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 22:46:24 +0000

Steve,

I was lazy to give a full explanation of why I think the quote says "because
dogs have surrounded me...like a lion. My hands and my feet I will count. All
of my bones they will see." Usually only Karl answers me and says I am wrong,
but I think it is nice that he will even answer me.

I have a more detailed explanation at this link:

http://www.messianicmistakes.com/psalm22.pdf

Kenneth Greifer

Get gifts for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=xbox+games&scope=cashback&form=MSHYCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_Shopping_Giftsforthem_cashback_1x1

  • [b-hebrew] Psalm 22:17 better explanation of alternative translation, kenneth greifer, 12/06/2009