b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Proverbs 5:6

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Proverbs 5:6
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:11:13 -0700

Gerry:

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Gerry Folbre
<gerry AT wetmountainvalley.us>wrote:

> P.S. How are you able to display the New Hebrew Fonts? I have tried,
> but they always turn into question marks = ???
>
> What several of us have discovered is that not all mail services are the
same. I changed to gmail precisely for this discussion, as my previous mail
server could not accept UTF-8 encodings, except in attachments. It can
display multiple languages sent to it, just not send them out if messages
originate through it.

My advice is that you get a new mail server for messages connected with
b-hebrew, gmail is one.