b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Leningrad Accents

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: AMK Judaica <amkjudaica AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Leningrad Accents
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:16:47 +0100

Did you check the online version?

http://www.tanach.us/

James Christian

Quoting AMK Judaica <amkjudaica AT hotmail.com>:

1) Deut. 22:3 ve-khen ta'aseh

Mordechai Breuer and Michael Perlman record that Leningrad has munah revi'a as the accents, but in Westminster, Dotan/Adi and BHS (which as based on Leningrad) I see kadma azla.

2) Deut. 21:13 u-vakheta

Dotan/Adi has a merkha on the bet, whereas Westminster and BHS have a meteg.

If anyone has the Leningrad facs., please let me know which accents you see in these instances.

Thanks,
Ari Kinsberg