b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] How Long was Hebrew a Living Language?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] How Long was Hebrew a Living Language?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:34:51 +0300

Dear Haverim,

This discussion has been very interesting and certainly relevant to the
list. But please do NOT take it in the direction that James is going. I'm
not "faulting" James for his comment, but the possible connections between
the DSS and early Christianity is off limits for this list.
So keep discussing the use of Hebrew - I'm enjoying it a lot!

Kol Tuv,

Yigal Levin,

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew