b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Uncancellable meaning and Hebrew verbs

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Uncancellable meaning and Hebrew verbs
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 07:18:44 -0700

David:

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 7:52 PM, David Kummerow<farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> Karl W. Randolph.
>>
>> Ps: I’m not going to play David Kummerow’s game anymore.
>>

> Hi Karl,
>
> I'm playing no games -- all I've been trying to do is press you to
> consistently the principal that semantics is uncancellable meaning can
> be maintained.

You have been shown repeatedly that your argument is invalid and why,
yet you persist in it. The only conclusion that can be drawn is that
you are not serious.

Your argument differs only in degree, not in kind, from saying,
“Because English and German are from the same Germanic root, therefore
the use of the English “boot” disproves that “Boot” in German refers
to watercraft.” I’m not going to continue in such a ridiculous
argument.