b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Temple in Ezekiel 40+

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yngwie7 AT aol.com
  • To: kevin AT bombaxo.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Temple in Ezekiel 40+
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:02:00 EST

In a message dated 12/19/08 3:43:49 PM, kevin AT bombaxo.com writes:

> http://www.sonstoglory.com/ThirdTempleEzekielsMillennialTemple.htm

Interesting discussion so far.

How do we know the dimensions of Herod's temple? From Josephus?

Do we know the dimensions of Ezra's temple? If so, from where?

How does the chapter Midot in the mishnah relate to the this? Does Midot
describe Ezra's temple or Herod's temple?

Karl Maresco

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL
Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&
icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)